About the Talent Hub
We understand your human resource challenges and we can help! The Talent Hub will help you navigate and access community employment programs and services so you can hire faster and better. You, as an employer, do not have to organically build and manage 1:1 relationship with so many different Employment agencies, saving you time and effort.
Our services and supports are FREE of charge, offering you cost savings through our collective experience, insight, and speed. Our network of employment services support more hiring cycles in one week then most employers see in years.
Who We Are
The Talent Hub, a flagship initiative of the Peel Halton Local Employment Planning Council, represents an innovative network of 11 community-based employment agencies that work in collaboration to meet the hiring needs of local employers.
To learn more about us, click here.
- Amazon- Recruitment event
- UPS- Recruitment event
- DHL – Recruitment event
- Lowes- Recruitment event
- Maple lodge Farms- Recruitment event
- Oxford Properties Career Fair
- Train the Trainer Event for a leading bank
- Informational Sessions for leading Banks
- On site Hiring event for a leading Bank
How Can We Help?
Your needs form the foundation of our relationship, and you are in the driver’s seat. You will be connected with information, resources and professional services that will not only help you find your next hire, but help you tap into a wide range of government programs and dollars, designed to help businesses like yours succeed.
- You work with a single point of contact who will help you navigate and access employment services so you can hire faster and better.
- You will not only gain streamlined access to pre-screened, job-ready candidates across Peel Halton, but also help to tap into a wide range of wage subsidies and training grants, if eligible, to help your candidates succeed.
- Free job posting services advertised across a large employment services provider network.
- Recruitment/ job fairs and educational events customized to your needs To begin with, you just need to share the job description with us. We will connect you with your one point of contact, and will share your hiring requirements with our community partners via web based portal inviting eligible, job ready candidates.
Have A Question/Want To Host An Event With Us